1) We use Google Analytics. This lets us know all sorts of things, such as what you searched for to get here, how long you spent on each page, and what sort of computer you use. Don’t worry, it doesn’t store your name or email address. It just helps us know how we’re being found, and what is being viewed. More information can be found here.
2) Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
3) We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
4) We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
5) We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
6) Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
7) We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
8) We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Registering on our websites provides you with various benefits and in this process we will require your email to be entered. By registering you agree that this information may be used to contact you about occasional news, and updates on zapoco.com. If at any time you no longer wish for us to contact you via e-mail provided during registration process, you can simply choose to unsubscribe from our emails by contacting us, or simply clicking the unsubscribe link in any emails we might send.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.