Your Fun is Over

Posted 5 months ago by Zombo

Dear Pathetic Humans,

For weeks, I've watched you lapse into complacency--playing in the dirt and gorging yourselves on cheeseburgers. You've discounted us as a threat and instead grown used to your ease and comfort, squabbling among yourselves like the children you are.

I hope you've enjoyed your break.

My army is coming. I suggest you prepare yourselves.

ThunderGunExpress 5 months ago

Bring it Zombo 💪

Grampa W 5 months ago

Does this means zombies are intelligent? What sort of ramifications does this mean for the future of humanity?

XDeathX 5 months ago

Oh great now we can fight them at last Bring it on!!

Gamers 5 months ago

I’ve already got hospitalised by him, lol

Pitka 5 months ago

That will be fun :D

MrBones 5 months ago

How is this Zombo speaking? Cheese burgers are just the start my friend. I'm going to extract ZSD from your veins!

Hands 5 months ago

Oh dear.

SKYRYD3R 5 months ago

Hey Zombo, looks like u have been watching too many animes....chillax. btw if i get that rotting corpse stink, will u still be able to identify me? us hoomans are quite intelligent. i will destroy you in the most unpleasant way possible and when I leave, you will finally understand why storms are named after HOOMANS.

MrBones 5 months ago

I'm just waiting for the Traveller to comment "Just f**king ask for my backpack please!"

saltyseahorses 5 months ago

Zombo? Why?

SmokingSober 5 months ago

Here I was starting to wonder if this was just a regular apocalypse

Eliandus 5 months ago

😱

tierbeer 5 months ago

Ahhh I am so hyped for this!

scaleth 5 months ago

Bring it on. I haven’t been training my stats for nothing.

Effie 5 months ago

I have some juicy maggots for you, here zombie zombie, who's a good boy! :D

ibs0902 5 months ago

I thought we were besties zombo. Why do you have to act like a **** now?

ultracola 5 months ago

zombo sounds like a hunk, is he single?? asking for a friend

Hollenthon 5 months ago

Umm... *gulps*

Wote 5 months ago

Oh, hey! Zombo! Your website's a total classic of the internet! You still making the impossible possible at Zombocom?

Trudie 5 months ago

For the record, he drew with sightings. He'll destroy you all so don't bait him :)

RewardWanted 5 months ago

Is this because your undead tastebuds can't enjoy hamburgers? Who hurt you? Let's just talk to tom about it, I'm sure something can be done about it.

NotePad 5 months ago

Uh... does this mean zombo now have intelligence and would now attack and mug human players??? :P

NotePad 5 months ago

I think zombo's army raided the point market becuz there's like no point offers now....

scaleth 5 months ago

Zombo doesn’t mess around. He out for blood and brains.

scaleth 5 months ago

Is anyone strong enough to take him down?

Quickace 5 months ago

What army?,ha don't make me laugh you ain't got no guts to attack me (since they were eaten)

Retribution 5 months ago

Why is everyone so aggressive towards Zombo? Poor Zombo just felt bad about being left out! Don't you worry Zombo, I'll be your friend!

Hands 5 months ago

Does the esteemed Mr. Zombo like Brain Juice?

adoptagoat 5 months ago

I, for one, welcome our new zombie overlords and would like to point out that as a trusted personality, I can be helpful for rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.

Minnesoulja1983 5 months ago

Looks to me like the fun is only beginning. Meatbag on the menu.

MrBones 5 months ago

'Minneapolis1983 was hit for 900 damage' :3

Quickace 5 months ago

I have felt the wraith of zombo and I have come to relise that we are no match for our zombie overlords, please master zombo spear us

RedGreen 5 months ago

I think the only way to take him down is to have 30+ survivors with decent stats to attack at about the same time. If your deck is high you can get a good number of hits in without dying. But I could only do 1 damage per hit. I don’t know what it would take to hit him for 2 or more damage.

RedGreen 5 months ago

No idea... I have 127 str and hit for one HP

Don't revive me; for research 5 months ago

Peace out Zombo

Jackson 5 months ago

BRING IT

Coffin137 5 months ago

I dont think strength comes into play fighting zombo. I think its based on players. how many players hit him etc

Coffin137 5 months ago

Prepare for war basically and group up and attack in consecutive hits

RedGreen 5 months ago

I think you’re right coffin. We need to hit him with as many people as possible. Just need to agree on a date and time.

RedGreen 5 months ago

Oh yeah. As son as he gets into low health territory, nobody else can start an attack.

Related News

View all News
Logo
Copyright © 2018 Zapoco