Posted 1 year ago by tom
1. No personal attacks.
2. No excessive swearing/racism/sexism.
3. No posting of personal details by persons other than the person itself or without prior and explicit permission.
4. No making public of confidential conversations.
5. No out and out obscene pics.
6. No complete derailing of threads.
7. No spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
8. No discussions of software piracy, hacking, illegal material.
I think these rules are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.