Abusing Zapoco

Posted 1 week ago by tom

Hi All,

On a more serious note, to anyone found to be abusing glitches/bugs, what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will look for you, I will find you and I will punish you.

Please play fair people and lets continue to make Zapoco fun and equal for everyone.

Regards
Tom

Quickace2 1 week ago

There is no point in playing the game if you’re gonna abuse it and get rare items without putting any effort to getting them

Crane 1 week ago

πŸ™Œ

NonIntelligent 1 week ago

Hear hear

Renji 1 week ago

Play fair ar respect other players should allways be a priority

ThunderGunExpress 1 week ago

Absolutely agree here, thanks for being swift about it, and great Taken reference πŸ‘πŸ»

XDeathX 1 week ago

Play fair and square

Maser 1 week ago

Abuse the game, get all the blame

Private RiceGum 1 week ago

Please, limit the amount of items people are allowed to sell because some users are trying to inflate prices for items with ridiculously low value.

MrBones 1 week ago

My worry is that people abusing bugs/glitches etc are not being punished resulting in false changes in the economy.

Minnesoulja1983 1 week ago

I just jump on like twice a day from work. I am in Hilltop and nobody has ever encouraged me to cheat or glitch. I do remember hearing that Paddy's Pub glitched to attack us when they weren't in range... so I guess who is the dirt grub now?

Jackson 1 week ago

wow

Eelthing 1 week ago

Time to lock this thread.... Suffice to say, we broke the game, reported it and stuff got fixed.

Thread closed

Related News

View all News
Logo
Copyright © 2018 Zapoco