Abusing Zapoco

Posted 10 months ago by tom

Hi All,

On a more serious note, to anyone found to be abusing glitches/bugs, what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will look for you, I will find you and I will punish you.

Please play fair people and lets continue to make Zapoco fun and equal for everyone.

Regards
Tom

Quickace2 10 months ago

There is no point in playing the game if you’re gonna abuse it and get rare items without putting any effort to getting them

Crane 10 months ago

πŸ™Œ

NonIntelligent 10 months ago

Hear hear

Renji 10 months ago

Play fair ar respect other players should allways be a priority

ThunderGunExpress 10 months ago

Absolutely agree here, thanks for being swift about it, and great Taken reference πŸ‘πŸ»

Loveless 10 months ago

Play fair and square

Maser 10 months ago

Abuse the game, get all the blame

JackOculusSeptic 10 months ago

Please, limit the amount of items people are allowed to sell because some users are trying to inflate prices for items with ridiculously low value.

MrBones 10 months ago

My worry is that people abusing bugs/glitches etc are not being punished resulting in false changes in the economy.

Minnesoulja1983 10 months ago

I just jump on like twice a day from work. I am in Hilltop and nobody has ever encouraged me to cheat or glitch. I do remember hearing that Paddy's Pub glitched to attack us when they weren't in range... so I guess who is the dirt grub now?

Jackson 10 months ago

wow

Eelthing 10 months ago

Time to lock this thread.... Suffice to say, we broke the game, reported it and stuff got fixed.

Thread closed

Related News

View all News
Logo
Copyright © 2019 Zapoco