Vehicle/Travel Release

Posted 2 weeks ago by tom

Hi All,

Today vehicles and the ability to travel have been released, travelling will access different areas within the city.

To travel you will be required to acquire a vehicle and fill with fuel, you can also upgrade and sell your vehicle.

Any questions please feel free to let me know.

Thank you for all your support and feedback.

Regards
Tom

MrBones 2 weeks ago

Started playing yesterday! So impressed there's a new update already!

Lazarilla 2 weeks ago

Great addition to the game Tom! Btw, u need to be on suburbs to buy from bits n bobs ?

Maggie 2 weeks ago

Looks good! Attempting to fuel my vehicle gives me an error though.

Shafter 2 weeks ago

when I try to buy 'wheel' to upgrade at the bits and bolts shop, it says I have to be in the same location to buy it? What does it mean?

R2D3 2 weeks ago

OK, so i love it when the game introduces new features, but now I have a vehicle, but there's no where for me to buy GAS? And I can't but it from the item market anymore since it gives me an error and refreshing the page doesn't work. Should there also be a gas station or something?

ThunderGunExpress 2 weeks ago

Nice update Tom! It seems the upgrade to the ATV doesn't currently give anything

powermadmatt 2 weeks ago

Tom thanks for the vehicle update, there is a vehicle for sale on the vehicle market and whenever i press buy i get the 'this page has been eaten by a zombie' screen. this also happens whenever i try to view the information of the ATV by clicking on its name.

Chef axebill 2 weeks ago

When I hit travel on mobile to go to suburbs it does nothing

Shafter 2 weeks ago

And can you plz tell us what would happen when we do travel to Suburb (Minimum Level: 2 ; 8 hours) and Exurb (Minimum Level: 5 32 hours)? Higher vaccines or item drop rates when we scavenge or explore??

Freak 2 weeks ago

I am not able to buy a vehicle.

gLobbob0t 2 weeks ago

Hi Tom, thank for this update. I just filled my Tank with eight fuel cans, and it took those eight fuel tanks, but filled it only up to six. I didn‘t See that the Tank only goes up to six.

Acidreign 2 weeks ago

Sweet that's cool thanks for update

Quickace 2 weeks ago

when i try buy a car it gives a error

adoptagoat 2 weeks ago

Buying the car now works, however it lacks the fuel capacity (no upgrades available) to reach the exurbs.

tman23 2 weeks ago

Tom, can you give us any more insight on this? Seems like a huge waste right now to buy a vehicle and travel....

Bigelowed 2 weeks ago

Looks like my ATV disappeared including the vaccines, wheel, and bolt I purchased to upgrade it

BladeTalon 2 weeks ago

So just to make sure, are we able to access things like normal when we are traveling? Like land, store, etc?

MrBones 2 weeks ago

Does anyone know what new features are at the new locations?

Shafter 2 weeks ago

Here's a REAL problem. OK, now I spent 8 hours travelling and finally reached suburb. BUT to travel back I need at least 1 can of gas, and too bad I didn't kept an extra can in store. I try to buy from item market, which tells me I have to be in central to access it. I try to have someone send me one, which can't be done since they're in central and can't send it to me since I'm in suburb. So now I'm stuck in suburb with no gas and no way to get out from HERE. So now what can I do?

Shafter 2 weeks ago

How do I travel to the exburb when the bike only takes 8 cans of fuel and 32 cans of fuel is needed to get there?

tom 2 weeks ago

More features in different locations are coming soon!

CrispyFried 2 weeks ago

What about exurbs? Still empty :(

Related News

View all News
Logo
Copyright © 2018 Zapoco