Item Market Update

Posted 7 months ago by tom

Hi All,

To help clean up the item market, if an item stays listed in the market for more than 3 days it will be automatically removed and placed back in your inventory.

I have also added a link in your inventory to show all items you have listed in the market.

Thank you all again for your support and please feel free to let me know your feedback.

Regards
Tom

bc 7 months ago

+1 I like this better. Thanks Tom.

StampMan 7 months ago

Thanks!

Tony Wonder 7 months ago

Appreceiate it!

Seronis 7 months ago

A more useful and FAR MORE LOGICAL change, dont allow an item to be posted to the market for a higher price than 80% of the price you could just buy from the city. At a minimum not more. Personally i'll pay an NPC (who isnt a competitor) 1000$ long before id even pay another human 800$. But there is no excuse for the 'market' to allow someone to charge more than the NPCs do. Also you dont need to charge players to make the market usable. Simply auto reducing the listed value by 5% each day would would eventually put the price at a point its worth buying.

ultracola 7 months ago

well done!

Ike not 653849 7 months ago

Thanks Tom! U really help us out

Fellcon 6 months ago

I would definitely wish to see the machine gun and rocket launcher you listed in the item market be available in the gun shop as well and sale regularly. ;)

Related News

View all News
Logo
Copyright © 2018 Zapoco