New Outpost Quest & Release

Posted 10 months ago by tom

Hi All,

You will notice a new area in the South Side of the City called 'Outpost', once you gain access a list of zombies with their difficulty level and relevant rewards will be released every hour.

There is also the option for players to put a vaccine bounty on other players. All players with bounty's on them will be listed in the Outpost. Hospitalising a player with a bounty on them will claim you the vaccine reward listed.

I'm also pleased to announce a completely new quest named 'The Outpost', enjoy and good luck!

Thank you all again for the support, see you around,

Tom

tom 10 months ago

I should also add, there will be a reward for the first player to complete the new 'Outpost' quest, message me as soon as you have completed it!

GreenSlime 10 months ago

Awesome. Will try the quest at once.

Jathrek 10 months ago

Same for me. Something weird, though, I've been doing some scavenging in the Light District a few minutes ago and I was apparently getting a 500 error message (supposedly everytime I was getting in combat). I suppose it'll interest you to know about that.

Gamers 10 months ago

Nice, I’m trying out the quest too.

Slasher🤺 10 months ago

Wow, sounds really interesting, looking forward to it.. Thanks

Triadian 10 months ago

cant do the quest as hes in highlands and im not :(

ZombieDad4 10 months ago

Glad I am part of this awesome game!!!

ChzBurger 9 months ago

So who was the first to complete it?

T0M 9 months ago

I guess tom drops a shitty quest that we complete in a few hours and thinks its okay to disappear for 2 weeks with no more updates. The Old Tom is back guys!

Related News

View all News
Logo
Copyright © 2020 Zapoco