Bread Thieving

Posted 3 months ago by ThunderGunExpress

Alright, to address this bread thief issue, it is YOUR responsibility as a safehouse to make sure you don't get stolen from. It's the apocalypse and we have no problem with spies/thieves and whatever underbelly may surface.

NOW, what we do have a problem with is using ATLs (which are against the ToS) to fake your way into safehouses, steal bread and send it to a main so you can't easily be black listed and hunted down, if you're so brave to steal bread, why not pin your name to it?

We also do not condone, or will tolerate any form of harassment, bigotry, bullying, or discrimination.

Thank you for your understanding - TGE

Jaxtherax 3 months ago

Exactly some guy entered my safehouse and stole all our bread

Maxwell13 3 months ago

yes yes i did

GeneralBreadObtainer 3 months ago

MOVEMENT

Forknut 3 months ago

Movement

Maxwell13 3 months ago

MOVEMENT!!!

Forknut 3 months ago

I was Ilikefarming and i was 10912 and The Realist 420

Anthony 3 months ago

whats an ATL?

beanpole007 3 months ago

i feel so bad fro starting this, i did not know that stealing bread from the stuff of legend safehouse would lead to a movement of bread theifs

Bo 3 months ago

You should make an limit per day.

SedokaiYeet 3 months ago

But we will have our own post of the game its better than the frozen wasteland update why it is on the top

SedokaiYeet 3 months ago

^ Wasn't me btw

tom 3 months ago

👀

Loveless 3 months ago

Ay if you are brave enough to steal the breads make sure you brave enough to face what happen next

TeaLover 3 months ago

Trust no one, kill em dead if they look at you funny, feast on bread, but most importantly, no disguises! Chickens wear disguises. https://www.flickr.com/photos/7317295@N04/6868885540/in/photostream

R6 is may bay 3 months ago

I got 5 account ban and still direct messaged thundergun after the first two does it look like im scared my main and all my alts are banned 11 months just remember i love BREAD. thx for the ban thunder love ya

Maxwell13 3 months ago

who started it then huh?

Krimsonite 2 months ago

All true! Bread/item thieving is all fair game. That being said, I still will keep my No Admittance thread as noob safehouses like me, need to know about degenerates with ID numbers over 11k Older safehouses already have their leadership in place, but for the new peeps, this is useful info. I'm surprised to hear more about bread thieving than rip offs with trades. Like one person not sending items after being paid, lol

bc 2.0 2 months ago

Yep discord is great i played this for a month on 10912

Tman23 2 months ago

DROP DA HAMMA

bc 2.0 2 months ago

i didnt read just clicked through

Insidious_ 2 months ago

TGE is awesome, notice me senpai ;D I AM THE SENATE!

FG_ToXiC 2 months ago

THANK YOU :D also the idea is pretty cool of like, spies and theives in the apocalypse. But like. >:( yup.

Thread closed

Related News

View all News
Logo
Copyright © 2019 Zapoco