Skills, Item Crafting & Boosts Release

Posted 1 month ago by tom

After lots of hard work, we are delighted to officially announce the launch Skills & Crafting, along with a new Home and Inventory page UI.

Skills. There are currently 5 different classes available to choose from: Gatherer, Fighter, Producer, Guardian and Explorer. Each class come with a skill that you can level up, each with their own benefits. You can switch classes once every 48 hours.

Crafting: For each of the above skills you have the ability to craft unique items, these can range from Weapons to Consumables.

Boosts: A limited number of items can now be consumed giving a temporary 'Boost' to individual stats. We will let you figure the rest out!

Other updates to note:
- A new Homepage, split down into tabs for easier navigation across any device you wish
- A new Inventory, this page has also been split down into tabs, grouping each category
- Player β€˜Ranks’ have now been dropped in favour of Skills

As always, you all are fantastic community, thank you for the support and making Zapoco what it is!

Tom and the team

ThunderGunExpress 1 month ago

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Grampa W 1 month ago

OH SHEEIT

TheHUMBLEPotato 1 month ago

!!

Elena 1 month ago

Much appreciated. Looking forward sinking my teeth into this and learning more about it. <3

HolyBoiledCabbages 1 month ago

This Is So Epic

MilkSock 1 month ago

Quality update, thanks C:

GreenSlime 1 month ago

Out of the blue, unexpectedly, an epic update. Wow wow wow....

bc 1 month ago

Updates are coming fast and furious lately! :)

Gamers 1 month ago

Awesome :)

Tatsuhiro 1 month ago

So if I level up a skill, and then switch skills, will I retain the levels of my previous skills when I switch back?

CrashCoyote 1 month ago

THANK YOU FATHER

RemissCabbage71 1 month ago

Yess

RosePetals 1 month ago

This is amazing

XDeathX 1 month ago

1 hours and people still searching for a syringe Lolololol

Trudie 1 month ago

Oooooh what's... Wowww... Okay :)

BladeTalon 1 month ago

Yay!!

tvor 1 month ago

Hell yes

freezeep 1 month ago

OMG thank you so much for putting alternating shades on all the item categories so I can tell which buttons go to what THANK YOU!!

FawkedUp 1 month ago

These updates kept getting better & better. Keep em coming. On a separate news, where's all my fish lmao..

Hands 1 month ago

Another great update, keep them coming! If you guys can keep putting out content at this recent rate I have no doubt this game will flourish.

Flatmaster 1 month ago

Thanks Guys! Amazing work!

Roninx 1 month ago

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸΌ

CabbagesRGreat 1 month ago

Hello fellow Cabbages!

SedokaiYeet 1 month ago

YEET

dankmaster 4 weeks ago

did you lower the explore item find rate or have i just been extremely unlucky the last 2 days

GreenSlime 4 weeks ago

Does producer bonus also apply to gas can and whisky production?

ibs0902 4 weeks ago

A-MEI-ZING

dieing 3 weeks ago

JOIN SURGE SAFEHOUSE

redcrescent 3 weeks ago

where I can buy syringe?

Related News

View all News
Logo
Copyright © 2018 Zapoco