Weekly Competitions Released!

Posted 8 months ago by OhhPaigey

A Weekly Competitions feature has been released, you can find it in the Central City.

Competitions will track successful attacks, defended attacks, training, explores, players referred & vaccines made via selling items.

Rewards will be handed out & rankings reset every Sunday at 8pm server time.

1st place will be rewarded with 10 Points, 2nd place with 5 Points and 3rd place with 1 Point.

Enjoy!

OhhPaigey 8 months ago

https://www.zapoco.com/competition

Baron 8 months ago

Those rewards look op >.> Especially if you are someone who is able to sit on 1st place very often.

DehgiloR 8 months ago

How about adding a "Collector" rank to the competition? (WHere your total number of Vacciness collected from "Scavenge" during the week determines the rank)

DehgiloR 8 months ago

Ehm. Everyone can do the level 7 scavenge as long as they have played for 1-2 weeks. + The rankings are bugged. Im listed as nr 1 in "dealer" on my profile, but im not even in the list if you click on it.

Pauleh 8 months ago

Those are some crazy training stats acquired...

FleshPwner 8 months ago

Nice, now you can see the battle stats of every player. Makes attacks really useful. Im sorry to say but this is the worst update so far. I dont like any of this Weekly Competitions.

DehgiloR 8 months ago

I think the intention is good - But the fact that you can see who is training stats a lot is stupid and not good for the game.

DehgiloR 8 months ago

The trader Competition can be abused. You can just sell one expensive item between two accounts multiple times until you are nr one. Please fix.

FleshPwner 8 months ago

Only the defender and attacker competition makes for sense me. The rest is bullshit.

tom 8 months ago

Some stats have now been hidden.

DehgiloR 8 months ago

Tom: - It doesnt matter the stats are hidden now. Anyone can still keep track of the weekly ranks and then everybody still knows exactly who trains a lot and who got lots of battle stats.

FleshPwner 8 months ago

Doesnt matter how DehgiloR said. Im place 30. So I won't attack all above me, easy.

DehgiloR 8 months ago

Exactly. Its way too easy to see who is stronger than yourself now.

Gamers 8 months ago

If seeing the order of trained stats gains is a problem, how about only showing the top 5.

DehgiloR 8 months ago

Or just keep the ranks hidden until the competition is over and the reveal the top 3 only.

DehgiloR 8 months ago

(From the last weeks competition ofc)

FleshPwner 8 months ago

My words, I don't like this weekly competition idea. I want that removed. I already see that always the same guys willl win.

Gamers 8 months ago

I thought the attacker and defender ranking would reset.

DehgiloR 8 months ago

If we are keeping all the competitions, why not add most "Scavenger" (Most Vacciness collecte during the week). This would reward activity - Which should be accepted by everyone and encouraged by the developer?

Related News

View all News
Logo
Copyright © 2018 Zapoco