Weekly Competitions Released!

Posted 10 months ago by OhhPaigey

A Weekly Competitions feature has been released, you can find it in the Central City.

Competitions will track successful attacks, defended attacks, training, explores, players referred & vaccines made via selling items.

Rewards will be handed out & rankings reset every Sunday at 8pm server time.

1st place will be rewarded with 10 Points, 2nd place with 5 Points and 3rd place with 1 Point.

Enjoy!

OhhPaigey 10 months ago

https://www.zapoco.com/competition

Baron 10 months ago

Those rewards look op >.> Especially if you are someone who is able to sit on 1st place very often.

DehgiloR 10 months ago

How about adding a "Collector" rank to the competition? (WHere your total number of Vacciness collected from "Scavenge" during the week determines the rank)

DehgiloR 10 months ago

Ehm. Everyone can do the level 7 scavenge as long as they have played for 1-2 weeks. + The rankings are bugged. Im listed as nr 1 in "dealer" on my profile, but im not even in the list if you click on it.

Pauleh 10 months ago

Those are some crazy training stats acquired...

FleshPwner 10 months ago

Nice, now you can see the battle stats of every player. Makes attacks really useful. Im sorry to say but this is the worst update so far. I dont like any of this Weekly Competitions.

DehgiloR 10 months ago

I think the intention is good - But the fact that you can see who is training stats a lot is stupid and not good for the game.

DehgiloR 10 months ago

The trader Competition can be abused. You can just sell one expensive item between two accounts multiple times until you are nr one. Please fix.

FleshPwner 10 months ago

Only the defender and attacker competition makes for sense me. The rest is bullshit.

tom 10 months ago

Some stats have now been hidden.

DehgiloR 10 months ago

Tom: - It doesnt matter the stats are hidden now. Anyone can still keep track of the weekly ranks and then everybody still knows exactly who trains a lot and who got lots of battle stats.

FleshPwner 10 months ago

Doesnt matter how DehgiloR said. Im place 30. So I won't attack all above me, easy.

DehgiloR 10 months ago

Exactly. Its way too easy to see who is stronger than yourself now.

Gamers 10 months ago

If seeing the order of trained stats gains is a problem, how about only showing the top 5.

DehgiloR 10 months ago

Or just keep the ranks hidden until the competition is over and the reveal the top 3 only.

DehgiloR 10 months ago

(From the last weeks competition ofc)

FleshPwner 10 months ago

My words, I don't like this weekly competition idea. I want that removed. I already see that always the same guys willl win.

Gamers 10 months ago

I thought the attacker and defender ranking would reset.

DehgiloR 10 months ago

If we are keeping all the competitions, why not add most "Scavenger" (Most Vacciness collecte during the week). This would reward activity - Which should be accepted by everyone and encouraged by the developer?

Related News

View all News
Logo
Copyright © 2019 Zapoco